RJD Green Inc. (OTCPK: RJDG) Investors Page
The Company operates as a holding company with a focus of acquiring and managing assets and companies. RJD Green operates in three divisions: RJD Green Healthcare Services Division, which owns IOSoft Inc., a company that provides discrete payment technologies, services and software that can be integrated into targeted offerings for healthcare provider networks, hospitals, healthcare payers and individual providers; Earthlinc Environmental Services Division, which provides green environmental services and technologies; and Silex Holdings Division, which is engaged in specialty construction and industrial manufacturing and fills a market niche between the Home Depots and local contractors. Silex offers installed granite/other counter tops, cabinets and related products to the residential builder, commercial contractor, remodel contractor and retail customer.
Dear Valued RJD Green Investors,
As we have announced our financial results for the three months ended February 28, 2019, RJD Green’s management team would like to take the opportunity to update all existing and potential shareholders with the latest information on developments with the company. Please be advised – this letter is not a substitute for reviewing our press releases and SEC filings. Some of this update is opinion – so be sure to note the forward-looking statements disclosure. We wanted to simplify the complexity and put our latest news items in context and keep you updated on our activities and events that may not rise to the level of a press release or SEC filing.
We continue to work diligently to execute our business model to create a substantive holding company with a focus of acquiring and managing assets and companies. RJD Green operates in three divisions.
Recent Corporate Highlights:
- The Earthlinc Environmental Division of the Company has entered into an initial eighteen-month product development program utilizing Agrico’s forestation program in relation to animal waste. The initial contract is primarily focused on creating services that are proprietary to Agrico. The two companies have agreed to create joint-venture efforts in utilization of proprietary intellectual properties or services created.
- RJD Green Inc. announced the hiring of Kyle Schmidt to assist in the growth and expansion program of Silex Holdings. Mr. Schmidt has a success record in both the commercial and homebuilder markets in the kitchen and bath product sales. As well he has served in the roles of National Sales Manager and National Marketing Director within Silex Holding’s target markets.
- On March 5, 2019, RJD Green Inc. announced the awarding of a regional homebuilder purchase order for natural stone countertops and related products. The contract is projected to be $550,000 in 2019 revenue with an expectation of an ongoing multi-year relationship. The compilation of various permit reporting outlets indicates the new home permits will reflect an increase as much as 5% – 10% in Oklahoma in 2019, Silex’s primary market. Commercial projects, other than multi-family, are projected to increase by over 10% for the same time periods.
- On February 19, 2019 RJD Green Inc. announced Earthlinc Environmental has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with a ten-year-old environmental consulting and engineering firm located in the Southern United States market. Completion of the definitive agreement is pending funding approval and final diligence.
Financial Results for the Three Months Ended February 28, 2019
- The Net Operating Profit for 2019 Q2 increased by 34.4% over Q2 2018
- The Net Operating Profit for 2019 Q2 increased by 34.9% over Q1 2019
- The Company has recurring revenues of $974,411, working capital of $161,447 and shareholder equity of $980,064 as of February 28, 2019.
- The Company has six months revenue of $1,995,943 and cash of $161,447 held in a bank and cash equivalents of $65,005 as of February 28, 2019.
We will continue to update our investors with any and all progress in the coming months as newsworthy occurrences happen.
Investors Information Request:
RJD Green, Inc.
10011 East 51 Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
Telephone: (918) 551-7883
Fax: (918) 836-5546
Please forward information or inquiries to:
Ron Brewer, Chief Executive Officer
Telephone: (918) 551-7883